Translate

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

WHAT NOT TO SAY TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND ON A DATE. THIS KID ABSOLUTELY NAILS IT


During one of her classes, a teacher trying to teach good manners asked her students the following question:

"Michael, if you were on a date having dinner with a nice young lady, how would you tell her that you have to go to the bathroom?"

Michael said: "Just a minute I have to go pee."

The teacher responded by saying: "That would be rude and impolite. What about you Sherman, how would you say it?"

Sherman said: "I am sorry, but I really need to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back."

"That's better, but it's still not very nice to say the word bathroom at the dinner table. And you , little Johnny, can you use your brain for once and show us your good manners?" 

Johnny said: "I would say: Darling, may I please be excused for a moment? I have to shake hands with a very dear friend of mine, who I hope to introduce you to after dinner."

From: Postsforall

No comments:

Post a Comment