Translate

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

How I Live My Life




Recently I was asked by several individuals, "What is it that you do for a living?" 
Well, the question is really simple. 
As I love to travel and see sights around the world I can't have a full time job that takes up all my time. 
So, the answer is Foreign Exchange, yes, currency trading. 
Not everyday is a good day but I seem to be able to keep my profits at a reasonable amount. Instead of working 9-5 shifts and having a workload, I trade currencies for about an hour a day and still make the money I would on a regular shift. 
Sometimes double of what I would have made at a 9-5. 
I'm not telling anyone to go and trade Foreign Exchange right away. 
People have their own decisions. 
As I was asked what I do, it came to mind that I should tell the others that read my blog as well. Some say it's a risk and that is true, but if you are smart about the trades you make profits will come. 
I usually make quick trades, Binary = Buy or Sell and the position is closed in 10 min. 
So I do this about 3 times a day and before that, I spend about 30 min reading updates on the currency pairs. 
I just thought this could help people get extra money on the side if ever needed. 
Well, that's what I do for a living, have a great day to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment