Translate

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Special Places In The World

Nature, always helps me clear the mind. Even though I'm not at this beautiful place right now I still feel that I am. I imagine myself taking a journey through the amazing trees and walking to the highest point of the mountain as I feel the cool breeze, looking upon the scenery of clear water and bright green grass brings relaxation and healing. Sometimes we don't have to be in paradise to relax, all we need is the positive motivation to bring us to the next day, and if we can do this in our daily lives we will be less stressful. Don't get me wrong, if we have the money to go around the world and see beautiful places like some people, then that is wonderful, you wouldn't have to do what I do most of the time (staring at the picture). Just wanted to say, life is a struggle as we grow old and sometimes it is more than difficult to even dream about going to places like in this picture. The first question is always how much will this cost me, I can't take the time off, how can I pay the rent for the time that I take off work? All these questions start to build up  a bit stress. So that's why I stare at these pictures and imagine myself in paradise. It might sound weird, stupid, odd but it helps and when my time comes I will enjoy the time 10 times more. Don't feel bad or down because you can't go to all the places you want, our time will come. Stay positive, live life and get through the struggle. Peace to everyone in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment