Translate

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Communication

Communication is a part of our everyday lives and will always be the one thing we need to get our feelings across to one another. I know sometimes there are people that we don't like talking to for certain reasons and that is OK. But at some point in life I think that we should try to communicate to the ones we haven't communicated with for a period of time. Let's say your best friend made you angry to the point where you never wanted to speak or see again. I know the feeling, but I have learned that when this happens there are two sides thinking the same thing, and that is the negative thoughts separating the both of you. If ever one person is committed to solving the problem then I believe they should, no matter how angry or upset they are. Just a thought that is in my mind, every one in this world has a nice, calm side, and that is the real part of them. If everyone would show there good side more often, I think there would be more Peace throughout the world and we wouldn't have to argue about the smallest things, at times people can take things too far and that's why I think friendships/relationships get broken. All I want to say is, try to be the positive one and communicate to the ones you haven't for a period of time. I mean we live everyday but when it's our final day there is nothing we can do. Cheer Up, you can Always fix the problem with one phone call or even a few words. Forgiveness can be the greatest gift in life, so enjoy this life while we can. HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT TO THE WORLD

No comments:

Post a Comment