Translate

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Love Is Unlimited


When it comes to relationships we have our ups and downs, but there is a point in life when we realize we are with the right person. At times it can be very hard to express how we truly feel with words but when we can deliver our love in a different way amazing things happen. The man in this video proposing expressed everything that is built up in his heart. As I watched the Flash Mob performance I was already building up some tears. This is because I know how a man feels when it comes to expressing your feelings to that special person and making a life time decision at the same time. He did a great job with the support of an outstanding performance , I really hope one day I will be able to do something special like he did.

HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT TO THE WORLD!

PROPOSAL https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K4kL7EGbIo

No comments:

Post a Comment