Translate

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

BE CAREFUL FOR SCAM

Usually I enjoy writing about motivation and good things in life, but today I have received an e-mail that seemed very real. Found out this is FAKE. I just want to let everybody know that if this message appears, IT IS SCAM, BE CAREFUL


Patricia D Horoho
Dear Friend
How are you doing today, hope fine? I know you will be surprise the way i contacted you since we don't know each other before, but with faith i contacted you because i found your and profile on Google hangout and decided to send you a friendship request as i don’t have time for social chatting because of my work. It’s my pleasure to give you the opportunity and tell you a bit about myself, I am Dr Patricia Horoho of the United State, also the 1st Nursing Infantry Division of the us Army presently on a peace keeping mission for the Treatment of the Humanitarian. In 1994,i was made the head nurse of the emergency room at Womack Army Medical Center, was recognized as a Nurse Hero by the American Red Cross on September 14, 2002.Western Regional Medical Command/USA and among my military awards are:The Distinguished Service Medal, the Order ofMilitary Medical Merit medallion, Legion of Merit (2 OLC), Meritorious Service Medal (6 OLC), Army Commendation Medal (3OLC), and the Army Achievement Medal (1 OLC).I was also recognized as a Legacy Laureate by the University of Pittsburgh in 2007.I have Served as a Commander of

(1) The DeWitt Health Care Network in Fort Belvoir, Virginia (2004–2006),
(2) The Walter Reed Health Care System in Washington D.C. (2007–2008),
(3) The Madigan Army Medical Center in Tacoma, Washington (2008–2009)
(4) The Western Regional Medical Command, based in Fort Lewis, Washington 2008–and Presently the Surgeon

General of the United States Army (December 2011 to present and the Leader of the United Nations Monitoring
Team.I believed you must be a good person as my mind indicated me, I decided to contact you and share with you little about what is happening here in Syria that i don't like. I believe that you and i can use this great opportunity to help the Orphans, Homeless and Poor Hungry children instead of the Syrian Taliban's and the Government to continue spending so much to purchase War material to kill the innocent people. Currently I am among the soldier in Syria on peace keeping mission. I am serving as Medical/Nurse Corps as a member of the Medical/Nurse Corps, We are the first team that move in first any where there is a strike or bomb blast
for treatment and rescue of wounded soldiers several times we have discovered treasures like Gold, Diamond, Cash etc, these treasure are discovered after exchanging fire with the Taliban's at their hide-out place, these are Treasures the Taliban’s uses  to purchase war materials for the killing of the innocent people while some Innocent Orphans and Motherless children continue to suffer in Hunger while this Funds and
Treasures are suppose to be sold and used for this Orphans. Look out this website to view the amount of Funds the United State gave China for production of War Ship:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2128986/The-7-billion-dollar-warship-built-maintain-American-naval-supremacy-China-21st-Century.html
I always pray for the future because i love children so much with all my Heart and I am looking for a Trustful and Caring individual who can work together with me in helping the Orphans and Hopeless Children, I considered you as a better person I can Trust and work in with to reach the Orphans and the Needy Children around your Location since you have already known my Interest about the Less-Privilege and  Orphans for Humanity, Please I want you to consider the Innocent Children that are suffering out there and take this Obligation of working with me to help the Orphans and Motherless Children and STOP the Corruptions going on from the People diverting this Funds meant for the Less-Privilege and the Orphans. I believe that every human being who love  Children and care for their future need to join us in bringing peace to the youth by doing good and showing good example to others. I want you to note it that there is no
risk involved on this assistant I need from you. I have packed my share of funds which is ($ 2.5 Million USD) in a small Military First Aid Box and has Red Cross Seal on it. I deposited it with a Security Company here in Syria since we are bond from keeping physical cash with us in the Camp.Am going to use a reliable delivery company without any problem to deliver the funds to you as my beneficiary, and It will be delivered to you as a Red Cross Medical Aid to support sick Children so that no Authority will have right to examine the Box, Its only you and I that knows the original content of the Luggage, Once its delivered to you , i will give you the key number to open the Luggage when you have received it. All i need is your full support to receive this Box so I can seek for a vacation here in Syria to come and meet with you so we can make use of these funds according to my plans. I will  need your full information’s so I can take it to the delivery Company so they can deliver it to you in your house.

(1)     Full Names:
(2)    Residential Address:
(3)    Email Address:
(4)    Telephone Number:
(5)    Identification Card Number or Drivers Licenses:

I want you to keep our discussion confidential because of my position in the Military and to save my job. i will you to come online when you have finished reading this letter to talk with you or you can better send me an email on (Drpatriciadhoroho1960@gmail.com) so we can keep eat other posted. Read it careful and get back to me with Trust and join me to make them this Orphans Happy. I am patiently waiting for your kind understanding and cooperation towards my request and love to this Orphans.

Thank you very much and God Bless you.

Yours Sincerely
Dr Patricia Horoho

1 comment:

  1. Am man that have always have the desire to help the less priviledge get a better life, i have been doing my best but due to my financial status i have not be able to do to my satisfaction because the orphanage i set up years back is collapsing due to financial problem. Am seeking for the entire public to assist me on this project if we really care able abandoned children on the street. Any assist will be highly welcome. We always have children for adoption. You can reach me direct on louislutherl@yahoomail.com or call +234814159336

    KIND HEARTED ORPHANAGE HOME

    ReplyDelete