Translate

Monday, August 10, 2015

This Boy Got Expelled From School But When His Dad Asked Why He Told Him This.



A boy comes home from school and says to his father, "Dad, my math teacher wants to see you?"

The father asks, "Why, what happened?"

Well she asked me, "What is 7 times 9?" and I answered "63."

Then she asked, "What about 9 times 7? so I said "What's the difference?"

"Right, what is the difference? I'll go talk to her." replies the father.

The next day, the boy comes home from school and asks, "Dad, did you go by the school yet?"

"Not yet," the dad replies.

The boy says, "Well when you do, the gym teacher wants to see you to."

"The gym teacher, why?" asks the father.

The boy answers, "Well we had gym class today, and he asked me to raise my left arm, so I did. Then my right arm, so I raised it. Then he asked me to lift my right leg, so I did it. "Now," he says, "Lift your left leg," so I said, "What, am I supposed to do stand on my d**k!?

"Ridiculous!" says the father. "I'll talk to him."

The next day, the boy asks his father, "Did you go by the school?"

"No, not yet."

"Well don't bother, I got expelled."

The father looks surprised and asks, "Why did you get expelled?"

They called me to the principles office, and the math teacher, the gym teacher, and the art teacher were there?"

"What the f**k was the art teacher doing there?" the father asks.

The boy replies, "That's what I said!"


From;: postsforall.com

No comments:

Post a Comment