Translate

Monday, August 17, 2015

Man Makes A Huge Mistake When He Gets Locked Out Of His Own Car.



This man worked three 16 hour shifts in a row, and was very tired.

I got off work, went out to my car, hit the button for the doors on my remote unlock-er as usual.
Nothing happened. I tried it a few more times, battery must be dead. I stand there for 10 minutes, mashing the little button, hoping for enough juice to open the doors. Again, nothing.

I call a locksmith, explain that I'm locked out of my car. He says he'll be right over. 20 minutes later he arrives. He walks up with his tools, inserts a thing that looks like a blood pressure cuff in the door jamb. He starts making conversation as it inflates, pushing the door open:

"So locked your keys in the car? No problem sir, I'll have it open in a minute."

"No, my keys are right here, my key fob is dead." I replied.

He stops and for about 10 seconds. Doesn't say a word. He sees my keys in my hands. Takes them from me , inserts them in the lock and opens the door.

I was mortified. I was so in a habit of opening the doors with my remote fob that I entirely forgot that keys could be used to unlock cars manually. He started laughing so hard I thought he was going to have an aneurysm. After he stopped laughing, he told me there was no charge. The story he'd have to tell was the drive out.


From: postsforall.com

No comments:

Post a Comment