Translate

Wednesday, June 3, 2015



Customer asks this waitress a simple question in front of his family. Her reply blows everyone away.

(I am in a recently opened restaurant. I overhear this conversation at the table next to me. At the table is a large family.)

Customer: "Has there ever been another restaurant in this building? The place looks so familiar."

Waitress: "I do not know. The building has been vacant for many years."

Customer: "I remember the stained glass windows and the spiral stairs. I am sure I have been here before."

(Just then, another waiter passes the table.)

Waitress: "Do you know if there has ever been another restaurant in this place?"

Waiter: "No. Until they went out of business a few years ago this place was a brothel."

(There is an awkward silence at the table.)




From: postsforall.com

No comments:

Post a Comment